biden fails again: everyone is sick and tired of his stupid coronavirus!

grime

Garbage
Staff member
what he once embraced now turns to dust within his swollen rheumatoid fingers. the people have spoken! coronavirus hot or not?? decidedly not!

King Unga Bunga

#1 oink fuck
If I were in charge the norm would have been calling people pussies for dying of caronavirus instead of screeching about not wearing a mask

shoophomo

never forget chad grumpus RIP
Trump had a plan too. It was beautiful. The best plan. Everyone was talking about it. You know they say "boy that Trump (handsome, and smart) he has a great plan for the covid.

shoophomo

never forget chad grumpus RIP
I like when Bidens people would say to check the website for the plan.
But the covid page was always empty or just said something about wearing masks and washing your hands

whoflungpoop

With you and the coronstallations
i see all these pictures of bare grocery shelves so i made a point to watch for bare shelves today at the store

the only shortages i noticed was bagged salad mix and the part of the chip aisle where they have the boxes of little bags for kids. all of the components for the things are there with less packaging and 2 minutes prep

syijuris

when in rome
i see all these pictures of bare grocery shelves so i made a point to watch for bare shelves today at the store

the only shortages i noticed was bagged salad mix and the part of the chip aisle where they have the boxes of little bags for kids. all of the components for the things are there with less packaging and 2 minutes prep
its more important to live in fear, thus the articles about "empty shelves" "lethal covid" "long covid" "climate change" and "taxes"