False COVID-19 information convinces mom, 4 kids to drink urine for 4 days

josh hommes faggot son

proud brandon voter
Worst Poster
Pervert/Sexual Deviant
WESTMINSTER, United Kingdom — A mother trying to protect herself and her family from the novel coronavirus ended up being duped by false information that led her to drink her own urine, FOX News reports.

For four days, the British woman and her four children gulped down their own urine, believing it would protect them from COVID-19, according to a report by the City of Westminster.

Urine is a waste product of the body. Its consumption is generally frowned upon in westernized medicine, according to a 2015 study conducted by the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology.

The mother said she puts her faith in natural cures. Even so, the medical community hasn’t yet recognized anything as a cure for COVID-19.

To date, vaccines are the only thing clinically proven to prevent COVID-19 illness. But the mom cited a debunked conspiracy theory involving Bill and Melinda Gates when voicing her distrust of vaccines.

thats some good trolling

ReBirry

black die
after my booster my poops firmed up and i stopped having diarrhea for the first time in 2 months

it's a miracle cure

Hydracronis

Garbage
could you imagine being like 2 years into this thing and still getting duped by someone saying that drinking pee is better than getting covid?

like you prolly have covid right now lmao

grime

Garbage
Staff member
its like that zombie virus in walking dead, everyone already has it then they wipe their butt and get aids