lmao adam carolla was on jordan peterson

syijuris

when in rome
Did you guys know this? It's amazing the things you can find out when you dedicate even a little time to expanding your mind. I'm going to watch it now.

syijuris

when in rome
jordan peterson obviously is not some kind of prophet, but he has written a simple book that tells even the lowest of scum how to improve their lives

Scott Baculum

The worlds last true conformist
*Attacks a trade caravan and sells them off as hostages
*Murders a village and rapes all the women, enslaving their children and then also raping the children

josh hommes faggot son

proud brandon voter
Worst Poster
Pervert/Sexual Deviant
Did you guys know this? It's amazing the things you can find out when you dedicate even a little time to expanding your mind. I'm going to watch it now.
i used to listen to loveline in the late 90s-early 2000s when adam carolla was hosting it with dr drew

real funny shit back then

what does he do now? eat parasites out of peoples assholes?

jordan peterson you say?

ah then he is eating parasites out of dead people's assholes, figuratively speaking of course

grime

Garbage
Staff member
i used to listen to loveline in the late 90s-early 2000s when adam carolla was hosting it with dr drew

real funny shit back then

what does he do now? eat parasites out of peoples assholes?

jordan peterson you say?

ah then he is eating parasites out of dead people's assholes, figuratively speaking of course
uhhhh