My ar lays on my coffee table, in peices

Scott Baculum

The worlds last true conformist
It's extremely dense. I suspect that the sort of pressures and temperatures that happen around deep penetration is enough to liquify whatever sort of material you're using, so hardness goes out the window and mass is all that's left.

shoophomo

never forget chad grumpus RIP
yeah I think it creates a sort of plasma jet when it pierces a tank (cooking the no good ruskie commies in the process)

shoophomo

I finally got the last parts for my ar upgrades.... only for me to lose the retaining pin for the takedown pin.
:madder:
Midway already has it shipped, almost as fast as amazon

Gunhaver Sexman

Shots fired
I finally got the last parts for my ar upgrades.... only for me to lose the retaining pin for the takedown pin.

I have one that goes over my bench. I've never lost a screw or a pin since

shoophomo

Nice, I've has something similar in the past. I have not gotten around to building a proper bench in my garage since I moved here.
as the title says I am using my coffee table.

shoophomo

so is gunbroker g2g? I know its like ebay so it depends seller or seller if you get screwed but do they have the protections ebay has if you do get screwed?

Gunhaver Sexman

Shots fired

Nice, I've has something similar in the past. I have not gotten around to building a proper bench in my garage since I moved here.
as the title says I am using my coffee table.
Just get the car door one, small but ready to drop on a coffee table

syijuris

when in rome
my big upgrade to my AR was to get a holographic sight, which i have put on, and now i will bore sight it, and then i will test it out. Also I have a sling in my giant closet full of bullets and stuff

syijuris

when in rome
i don't think there's enough space on the rail for a magnifier or night vision though, so overall this was a questionable decision

shoophomo

I did all these upgrades and shit and the trump people pussied out so now we don't have civil war and I'm out a few hundo I could of used to make losing bets on the chiefs.

Scott Baculum

The worlds last true conformist
Make it a Creedmore rifel instead. Costs just as much to shoot now and you can steal 6.5 ammo from robot dogs when you kill them.

syijuris

when in rome
I'm very excited about this weekend, to sight in my digital scope. Later I will use the gun to kill pigs, the animal closest in intelligence to man