OFFICIAL NFL THREAD - playoffs lol (RIP John Madden)

shoophomo

never forget chad grumpus RIP
🏈 :horse: :horse: :horse: :broncos: :broncos: :broncos: :broncos::horse: :horse: :horse: 🏈
2021-2022 Week 2
Jesus christ the only NFCE team that had a win was the BIRDS so GO BIRDS! i guess. anyway FOOTBALL THREAD TIME
JERRY JONES NOSE BROS STANDINGS AND MATCHUPS:munch:
1631823961686.png1631824327038.png

Looks like this weeks big match up will be between Nooner's Nacybois and Tenspott's Trumpers, with potential for big numbers!

:smug2:BLOW OUT OF THE WEEK:smug:
ANALLY BLACKED

Last weeks big blowout was Gunhaver's N-words who absolutely BLACKED Nooner's faggot wife by 64 points :vince:
WEEK 2 Injury Report As of Thursday Night
Deshaun Watson (out, sex offender), Evan Engram (out, calf), Saquon Barkley (questionable/limited, knee),
WEEK 2 Highlights Reel
:vince::vince2::vince::vince2: :vince::vince2::vince::vince2:
FOR FUCKS SAKE THE NFL SUCKS ASS LET ME EMBED THE GODDAMN VIDEO FUCK YOU GOODELL

BROADCAST SCHEDULE AND MAPS
Thursday Night:
NY Giants @ Washington (FOX; Joe Buck, Troy Aikman) :siren: :siren: WARNING: JOE CUCK AND TROY ASSMAN GAY ZONE :siren: :siren: (fuck me)
Sunday Night: Kansas City @ Baltimore (NBC; Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth)
Monday Night: Detroit @ Green Bay (ESPN; Steve Levy, Brian Grise)
Don't for get the MegaCast alternate commentary feed of MNF with the Manning Bros. on ESPN2!
1631824990787.png
1631825009632.png
1631825188998.png
I am riddled with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, now if you excuse me I'm gonna work on my lineups last minute.

grime

Garbage
Staff member
lol aqib talib is an anouncer now??? he only speaks jive and even that sounds like he he is 8 drinks in with a mouth full of marbles

Gunhaver Sexman

Shots fired
🏈 :horse: :horse: :horse: :broncos: :broncos: :broncos: :broncos::horse: :horse: :horse: 🏈
2021-2022 Week 2
Jesus christ the only NFCE team that had a win was the BIRDS so GO BIRDS! i guess. anyway FOOTBALL THREAD TIME
JERRY JONES NOSE BROS STANDINGS AND MATCHUPS:munch:
1631823961686.png1631824327038.png

Looks like this weeks big match up will be between Nooner's Nacybois and Tenspott's Trumpers, with potential for big numbers!

:smug2:BLOW OUT OF THE WEEK:smug:
ANALLY BLACKED

Last weeks big blowout was Gunhaver's N-words who absolutely BLACKED Nooner's faggot wife by 64 points :vince:
WEEK 2 Injury Report As of Thursday Night
Deshaun Watson (out, sex offender), Evan Engram (out, calf), Saquon Barkley (questionable/limited, knee),
WEEK 2 Highlights Reel
:vince::vince2::vince::vince2: :vince::vince2::vince::vince2:
FOR FUCKS SAKE THE NFL SUCKS ASS LET ME EMBED THE GODDAMN VIDEO FUCK YOU GOODELL

BROADCAST SCHEDULE AND MAPS
Thursday Night:
NY Giants @ Washington (FOX; Joe Buck, Troy Aikman) :siren: :siren: WARNING: JOE CUCK AND TROY ASSMAN GAY ZONE :siren: :siren: (fuck me)
Sunday Night: Kansas City @ Baltimore (NBC; Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth)
Monday Night: Detroit @ Green Bay (ESPN; Steve Levy, Brian Grise)
Don't for get the MegaCast alternate commentary feed of MNF with the Manning Bros. on ESPN2!
1631824990787.png
1631825009632.png
1631825188998.png
I am riddled with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, now if you excuse me I'm gonna work on my lineups last minute.
I was supposed to lose by 31 and I won by over 60. Fantasy football is wild

grime

Garbage
Staff member
its almost like no one has caught on that the fantasy predictions are meaningless and they keep giving these people money