OFFICIAL NFL THREAD - playoffs lol (RIP John Madden)

Gunhaver Sexman

Shots fired
ya they are kinda the same way, where they will put up 40 one week and then get blown out the next week

Still, feels like they have their guys, and they are at home... I dunno, i just don't get how the raiders are still hanging around after all the nonsense they went through this season
Derek Carr is straight up carrying that team and its absolutely the most heroic and humble thing I've seen in pro-football

PukeSmile

ya they are kinda the same way, where they will put up 40 one week and then get blown out the next week

Still, feels like they have their guys, and they are at home... I dunno, i just don't get how the raiders are still hanging around after all the nonsense they went through this season
Derek Carr is straight up carrying that team and its absolutely the most heroic and humble thing I've seen in pro-football

whoflungpoop

With you and the coronstallations
So the Raiders Bengals game has me through a loop.... Will Raiders cover +5???
I'm picking the raiders to upset: source: women's intuition and maxx crosby
i could totally see that happening but also I could see them getting blown out early. They are such a clown team
i feel the exact same way, like either Burrows going to throw for 500 yds again or he's going to take 8 sacks and turn it over thrice

Scott Baculum

The worlds last true conformist
So the Raiders Bengals game has me through a loop.... Will Raiders cover +5???

Patriots +4 (gonna have to take +3.5 so it doesn't push)
Eagles +8.5 are locks for me

Niners +3 I like, but Niners +2.5 is a bit scarier. Still cannot allow a push.........

I think Chiefs cover -12.5, Steelers stink, but thats a big spread and anything could happen.

My instinct is telling me Rams -3.5, but like.... I dunno, I am just getting a FEELING that Cardinals +3.5 is the bet
Since the Superbowl is going to be in the Rams' new fancy stadium, I think that the NFL is going to do whatever they can to keep them in contention, finger on scale style. Dunno if that's going to be enough to make up for the fact that they suck cocks.

whoflungpoop

Texans fire David Culley for ending the year with Davis Mills looking like a better rookie QB than Trevor Lawrence i guess

Hydracronis

Garbage
Culley deserved another year, but I am pretty sure the plan was always for Cessario to bring in one of his New England guys for the job. Nothing Culley could have done, and it sucks for a dude who has been waiting for a shot for so long, and all things considered wasn't that bad.

Like Hugh Jackson had less wins in 3 years

whoflungpoop

Culley deserved another year, but I am pretty sure the plan was always for Cessario to bring in one of his New England guys for the job. Nothing Culley could have done, and it sucks for a dude who has been waiting for a shot for so long, and all things considered wasn't that bad.

I agree, i can't wait to see which rotten branch of the Belichick coaching tree crashes though their windshield

whoflungpoop

like Houston is so bad their best plan was to guarantee a guy two years pay with the understanding that this will cover the gap between BOB and Watson agreeing to play for them again

Hydracronis

Garbage
They really thought they could just pay a guy on a short term contract

I agree, i can't wait to see which rotten branch of the Belichick coaching tree crashes though their windshield
I heard they were going to interview Jerrod Mayo, who is probably a good coach, but like I think its crazy to not have an offensive minded head coach in this day and age, unless they are going to steal McDaniels to be OC somehow

whoflungpoop

heard they were going to interview Jerrod Mayo, who is probably a good coach, but like I think its crazy to not have an offensive minded head coach in this day and age, unless they are going to steal McDaniels to be OC somehow
yeah I'm tired of these defensive coaches, seems like half of them can't even live up to their expectations on defense *glances past Fangio to stare at Brandon Staley*

Hydracronis

Garbage
heard they were going to interview Jerrod Mayo, who is probably a good coach, but like I think its crazy to not have an offensive minded head coach in this day and age, unless they are going to steal McDaniels to be OC somehow
yeah I'm tired of these defensive coaches, seems like half of them can't even live up to their expectations on defense *glances past Fangio to stare at Brandon Staley*
You need to hire a HC who is a playcaller. Otherwise any time that your team gets a good OC, all the other teams are going to poach them from you to be their HC, and then you don't have a playcaller again

Hydracronis

Garbage
Like in my opinion, offensive gameplan, and QB play are the two main things that make the difference between winning and losing. Also Offensive line, but you can scheme around a flawed line if you are a good coach with a smart QB

Hydracronis

Garbage
You can scheme around a bad QB as well of course, but you still need the bad QB to not muck it up, which some of them just do (wentz)