[SCARTHOUGHTS]i got promoted again

girlie guns

BANNED IN COMMIELAND BY ORDERS OF XI JINPING
now i'm allowed to suck my boss' balls as well as his dick

but no really i got promoted, now i can really fuck around

girlie guns

the pop was so loud my workout partner heard it and my shit went num,b for a sec

Gunhaver Sexman

Shots fired
We just put a bow flex in the break room. I did lats and pecs while I was waiting on my coffee to brew
dude i fucking popped a couple muscles in my back so my fat ass has been on the treadmill for a week
I have two different tens machines in my house. Im an idiot who will push way too hard for my 40 year old body because I think I'm still 22 and able to "Yut" my way through the pain

I cannot

girlie guns

i was doing some like 320 lb calf raises. something went fucky in the ol traps. thought i caused myself like some spinal damage but i could still feel my toes so i had that going for me

Hydracronis

Garbage
The best promotion would be one that puts you in a position to fire CRObot in order to get revenge on him celebrating that one time he fired a poor black jewish immigrant transwoman

Gunhaver Sexman

Shots fired
Its funny, when this place first started we helped with a lot of hiring stuff, now we're helping people figure out the right ones to fire and lean on when they're having major security issues.