thursday roundup: scotus shoots down vax mandate, baghdad embassy under attack by iran, markets crater, biden fails

grime

Garbage
Staff member
jen pstakki is telling us that everything is going according to plan. also iran just posted a video of a drone blowing up trumps compound lol. good thing we restarted nuclear talks with them! also his big voting rights / fillabuster vote is doomed and he is oblivious and thinks its ok to call everyone who is a gainst him a racist lol. also his approval rating is at 33% nice job!!!! GREAT FUCKING JOB DUDE!

grime

Garbage
Staff member
needless to say, the VIX is up 15%, thats the how close is the world to ending index

grime

Garbage
Staff member
probably the best investment out there right now if you have an trading account

grime

Garbage
Staff member

grime

Garbage
Staff member
a reporter asked pstaki if given all the fails on multiple fronts, is it time to reassess the situation and make changes... she went on a rant about all their great accomplisments lol and then the reporter said "so youre saying everything is fine and no changes are needed, got it" i lolled in my pants

grime

Garbage
Staff member
im going to watch tucker in 15 cause i think its going to be a doozy but then ill check out the laguna brothers quest to dig up all the ancient trash on oak island

grime

Garbage
Staff member
her dad/boss is 100x worse but i feel bad because he is obviously mentally disabled

PukeSmile

That's the oak island all day channel. It's channel 59.4 in Denver.